[yast-devel] SLE 11 SP2 Branch(es)
  • From: Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 11:23:33 +0200

Hi,

As we are already working on SLE 11 SP2 features, I've checked the
branches in use and found out that only limited number of modules is in
SP2 branch [1], compare that to SP1 [2].

What is the current approach? Is everyone who intends to work on a
feature for SP2 expected to branch their module in time when they start
working?

Thanks in advance for clarification
Lukas

#1 http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/SuSE-Code-11-SP2-Branch/
#2 http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/branches/SuSE-Code-11-SP1-Branch/

- --

Lukas Ocilka, Appliances Department, Novell Inc.