[yast-devel] Git conversion: tool and alpha repo
Hi,

I have published the second alpha of a YaST Git repository.
This is for the Git enthusiasts, others can simply skip this.

So far it resides behid the corporate firewall on my workstation:
(mainly because I am lazy to find a public place for the 1.1GiB)

http://trikolka.suse.cz/git/?p=yast-alpha2;a=summary

It is monolithic, but that will change for the final conversion. At
the least there will be two repos: platform and modules.

The repo is read only, and its purpose is to let you have a look how
the SVN features were converted. All branches and tags should be
there. The juicy cases like merging and re-branching will still need
a closer inspection.

The script that I used, along with details interesting if you want
to redo it, are at:

https://github.com/mvidner/yast2git
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer