Re: [yast-devel] contributing using c/c++?
thank to all of you for answering me questions.

some more questions,if i don't want to get involved with bindings the
programming languages that i have to know is c++ (for libzypp) and YCP?

where is the vim plugin for YCP?

starting me reading in order to contribute first i have to learn YCP??
Is there some kind of programming which will help me?
In order to be more understood here is an example,

kind of programming=3d programming,network programming etc etc