Re: [yast-devel] updated hardware list in YaST TV.
Dne 9.3.2011 01:37, Dean Hilkewich napsal(a):
Is it possible for a developer to update the YaST TV module to show the list
of
devices that v4l now supports? Some devices have been out for a long long
time in
the kernel and the TV card list in Yast hasn't been updated.

I'll update it.

The problem is that the list has to be updated manually, if time permits I'd
like
to change it to automatic update (like I did in yast2-sound in 11.4).

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slezák
Yast Developer