Hello,

On Feb 11 10:17 Robert Schweikert wrote (excerpt):
On 02/11/2011 05:07 AM, Johannes Meixner wrote:
You lost me.

Sorry, why? Please explain what elements of the revised diagram throw
you for a loop. rev2 is in principle the same as the original.

I cannot because to explain something, one has
to understand it.

How about the attached diagram?

Much better.

What I think what it means is that I need only to care
about the green part (i.e. make a configuration module).

The rest seems to only show me the environment and I don't
need to care about the various kind of user frontends.
They are there and all of them "just work".

Of course if I may find out later that I would have to care
about the various user frontends, I would be no longer interested
because this would become too complicated.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex