On 02/11/2011 05:39 AM, Thomas Goettlicher wrote:
On Friday, February 11, 2011 11:07:37 am Johannes Meixner wrote:
Hello,

On Feb 10 17:21 Robert Schweikert wrote (excerpt):
Attached is a revision of my original diagram incorporating some of the
design style of the ASCII art above.

You lost me.
I do no longer understand it.
I would not even try to use such an overcomplicated framework.
As a module developer you don't need to understand the whole framework.

I somewhat disagree with this. As a module developer you must understand
the basic concepts and the big picture of the framework. If you don't
you develop in a vacuum.

One does necessarily need to understand every intricate detail of the
framework, that is correct.

Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147