On 02/11/2011 05:07 AM, Johannes Meixner wrote:

Hello,

On Feb 10 17:21 Robert Schweikert wrote (excerpt):
Attached is a revision of my original diagram incorporating some of the
design style of the ASCII art above.

You lost me.

Sorry, why? Please explain what elements of the revised diagram throw
you for a loop. rev2 is in principle the same as the original.

I do no longer understand it.
I would not even try to use such an overcomplicated framework.

What part do you see as overcomplicated?

If we want to have an architecture everyone can work to and with the
pictorial representation needs to be easy to grasp for pretty much everyone.

How about the attached diagram?

Thanks,
Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147