On Friday 11 February 2011 15:52:32 Robert Schweikert wrote:
With a good architecture diagram we should be able to [...]
^^^^
That's the point. Our ASCII art was just a plain copy of our offices white
board (with a little cleaning up). The "common lib" was on the board called
"SMC" in the first diagram and "SCM" in the second - but we knew what we were
talking about.
It was never meant to be perfect, just to have something to discuss about.

If we can achieve this, then it will be easy for contributors to get
started.

Sure. In our current discussion its about what and how we want to change
something, so we are in a much earlier phase here. I think that's why we did
not invest too much for a perfect diagram that is just a base for a discussion
and not developer documentation.

Ciao,
Daniel

--