Hi,

On 02/11/2011 05:24 AM, J. Daniel Schmidt wrote:
On Thursday 10 February 2011 23:21:17 Robert Schweikert wrote:

Attached is a revision of my original diagram incorporating some of the
design style of the ASCII art above.

Differences:

- There is no lib common, the lib common layer of the ASCII art diagram
is implemented by a modularized layer called "Configuration Modules".

You only gave it another name.
I never said that the thing Thomas an I called "common lib" should be one
blob, that any module has to load even if does not need it.

Correct, but using "lib" as a name implies that this is one piece. A
library on the system is in one piece, you cannot load half of libc.

<snip>

Reading your comments I really think that we basically meant the same,

Yes, I think we are pretty much on the same page. That's why I attempted
to somewhat merge the two presentations of the architecture diagram.

And it appears that I have succeeded.

Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147