On Friday, February 11, 2011 11:07:37 am Johannes Meixner wrote:
Hello,

On Feb 10 17:21 Robert Schweikert wrote (excerpt):
Attached is a revision of my original diagram incorporating some of the
design style of the ASCII art above.

You lost me.
I do no longer understand it.
I would not even try to use such an overcomplicated framework.
As a module developer you don't need to understand the whole framework.

If you want to replace a car's headlamp bulb you don't have read the whole
circuit diagram. Yes, the design of the car is complex but maintenance is
easy.

We should design YaST in a similar way. Adding a new module e.g. flux
capacitor configuration _must_ be easy!

It's very important that you remind not to lose focus on an easy extendable
yast. Thank you.

By the way:
Of course as an epmloyee of the same company who makes such stuff,
I would have to use those stuff - but I would not try to use it
if I was a free software contributor.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner

--