Re: [yast-devel] Amaranth: Why Ruby

On Feb 10, 2011, at 9:49 AM, Duncan Mac-Vicar P. wrote:

On 02/10/2011 05:43 PM, Johannes Meixner wrote:

Hello,

On Feb 10 16:24 Lukas Ocilka wrote (excerpt):
... we ...
... here in SUSE ...
... us ...
... Do we ...

I think this is the wrong point of view.

I think it should be more "they" and "them".

Sure, but instead of vague statements like "the distros use python", we need
to know which distro and what is written there exactly in python, because
from what I have seen, this is only true for

Fedora: installer, yum, system tools
Pardus: same

For all the rest, is a mix of Bash, perl, C, etc...

Which distros use ruby?