  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 15:50:30 +0100
On 02/09/2011 10:22 AM, Gabriele Mohr wrote:
Am 28.01.2011 16:50, schrieb Arvin Schnell:
Hi,

in a recent telco the question about the direction of the YaST
architecture was raised.

I miss an important fact when reading the discussion here. For me it's
not clearly pointed out how WebYaST and YaST will work together nicely
in future. I think they should share as much code as possible, e.g. an
interface which provides the logic for system access (something like
Klaus has proposed?).
I think it's a very important goal to bring WebYaST and YaST together
and this aspect should be more respected in the discussion.

Yes. Agreed. I posted the information about technologies like COMAR exactly because that.

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™