Am 28.01.2011 16:50, schrieb Arvin Schnell:
Hi,

in a recent telco the question about the direction of the YaST
architecture was raised.

I miss an important fact when reading the discussion here. For me it's
not clearly pointed out how WebYaST and YaST will work together nicely
in future. I think they should share as much code as possible, e.g. an
interface which provides the logic for system access (something like
Klaus has proposed?).
I think it's a very important goal to bring WebYaST and YaST together
and this aspect should be more respected in the discussion.

--
Gabriele Mohr
Maxfeldstr. 5 Tel: +49 911 740 53 362