On 02/01/2011 07:44 AM, Klaus Kaempf wrote:
* Arvin Schnell <aschnell@xxxxxxx> [Feb 01. 2011 13:03]:

10) Small runtime environment for installation medium.
The meaning of 'small' varies, depending on whom you ask ;-)

Should we setup a survey?

Five questions come to mind:

What is your preferred implementation language for YaST(3)?
- Other ________
- Perl
- Python
- Ruby
- YCP - I am happy with YCP, leave it alone

Are you and openSUSE member?
- No
- Yes

Would you contribute to the re-implementation effort?
- No
- Yes

If you answered Yes to the previous question, what area do you intend to
contribute in?
- Code (module re-implementation, new module development, base
infrastructure code)
- Documentation (including openSUSE Wiki, examples, tutorials etc.)
- Testing (automated test development, interactive testing where
required)

Any conditions (other than time constraints) to your commitment to
contribute?
- For example "Will only contribute if implemented in my favorite
language"

Other questions to be added. I am happy to get this setup on Survey Monkey.

Robert

Software Engineer Consultant LINUX
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147