Re: [yast-devel] svn.opensuse.org migrated to a new machine
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:17:27 +0200
On Wednesday 18 August 2010 12:31:56 Jiri Srain wrote:
On Wednesday 18 August 2010 11:48:59 Thomas Fehr wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, Jiri Srain wrote:
Hi!

Last night, svn.opensuse.org was migrated to a new machine. Currently
there are some problems with the new server (you get error messages
while commiting, commit mails are not sent), I hope to get them solved
during today.

I did a commit yesterday to
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/yast/trunk/storage/package/yast2-storage.chan
ge s This commit vanished. Resvision of my local working copy is: 62387

Revision of my working copy seems to be newer than waht is on new SVN
server

Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src > svn up
svn: No such revision 62387
Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src > svn log
svn: No such revision 62387
Lagrange:/usr/src/yast2/storage/storage/src >

So it looks as if changes got lost while copying data to new server.

It should be fixed now (as you already confirmed via phone). Unfortunately,
all changes which have been done today was lost (I'm aware of Jiri being
affected by this, hopefully he is the only one, as commit was not possible
through the night).

Committing in general should work now, commit mails are still not working.

Commit emails are now working as well. If you recognize any further problems
with svn.opensuse.org, please, tell me immediately.

Today around 22:00 CEST, there will be one more outage because changes in the
storage configuration; it should take only couple of minutes.

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain
YaST Team Leader
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o. e-mail: jsrain@xxxxxxx
Lihovarska 1060/12 tel: +420 284 084 659
190 00 Praha 9 fax: +420 284 084 001
Czech Republic http://www.suse.cz
< Previous Next >