Re: [yast-devel] Documentation?
  • From: Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:40:36 +0200
Dne pondělí 09 Srpen 2010 16:38:35 jste napsal(a):

Thanks for the fast answer Jiri!

I looked at the old pages and there is not much there. Maybe because
of the move?

No, the old pages were not touched. But they were not complete either...

Will there be done something like the old base structure on the new
wiki so that I can add information to an autofs section?

Well, we are currently busy with other projects, so I do not see a time when
it could be in better shape.

But maybe you can look at http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:YaST_Modules and
create a base for new module you have the info about.

I'll create a bug report then. Should I make it on autofs or the ldap
yast module? Either it's the LDAP module that is missing some hint on
integration with autofs or it's the autofs module which incorrectly
states that there is something in the ldap server module :-)

The problem I saw was that the help text in autofs module is not good enough
to guide you, so I'd target this one.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960