Re: [yast-devel] Documentation?
  • From: Jiri Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 12:46:34 +0200
Hi Birger,

we are sorry for missing documentation. While moving to the new wiki, the old
content was not trasferred automatically. However, you might be lucky to find
some info on the old pages http://old-en.opensuse.org.

I do not know about your specific problem with autofs (hopefully someone
will), but in general:

- using this list (yast-devel) is a good idea when looking for the information
- you might also try joining #yast channel on irc.freenode.net
- creating a bug report is usually a good idea
- expanding wiki should work, and we'd be glad if people find time to do that

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarsk√° 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960