Re: [yast-devel] On WebYaST design
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:09:40 +0200
On Wednesday 30 of June 2010 16:18:22 Martin Kudlvasr wrote:

== Move System Actions ==
System actions on the main controlpanel screen is a control, which will not
be used very often. Let's make it a separate UI module.

The are not used very often, but their nature is different than the other
modules, and I think it makes sense to point them out and ease their usage.

I actually like current placement. And I think there were also discussion
about it during implementation and current way was found a good one.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960