[yast-devel] Webyast json serialization in backend
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:54:07 +0200
Hi,
miso today experiment with json communication and I found that our json
provided by webservice is not valid json for ActiveResource.
Problem is that Hash.from_xml(model.to_xml).to_json doesn't produce expected
json, but more likely hash with expected json.
I fix resources and baseModel so all models based on BaseModel is fixed. If you
want try how webyast work with json, try miso's branch json on webclient
(really easy to enable it) and feel free to report problems in bugzilla.
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team