Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: dynamic css
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 15:53:37 +0200
Martin Kudlvasr write:
On Friday 25 June 2010 09:39:01 Ladislav Slezak wrote:
Dne 24.6.2010 18:46, Martin Kudlvasr napsal(a):

[...]

My plan is to package haml rubygem (or take it from somewhere) and use it
for

HAML is already packaged in devel:languages:ruby:extensions OBS project
and it's already used in SLMS product for example.

And it's also directly in SLE11-SP1:GA, great. Packaging works, so I merged
into git master.

Changes:
- you have to install rubygem-haml for development/building
- .sass files are in webclient/app/sass
- use rake sass:update in webclient/Rakefile to regenerate our .css files in
webclient/public/stylesheets
- our css files are not in git anymore
(style.css, jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom-{accordion,tabs}.css)

Enjoy!
Martin

I think that this is right place to aggregate css. Could you generate just one
big file to decrease number of sockets for loading (of course also adapt
template)? ( I think we need similar thing also for js in future)
Josef

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team