[yast-devel] Webyast and ideas page
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:29:48 +0200
Hi,
I create page where I want collect ideas how to improve webyast ( more then few
lines well tested patch ) as using bugzilla result in degenerated my bugs list
where I have increadible mix of bugs waiting for info, waiting for collective
update, waiting to fix, waiting when target milestone happen (like now with bug
with milestone future) and remaining which just waiting for another reason.
So I create page http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development/ideas where I want
collect list of ideas how to improve webyast, so I have simple list of ideas in
one place of course witk link to e.g. bugzilla, another part of wiki etc.
Josef
--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team