[yast-devel] WebYaST - Roles management - New UI
  • From: Martin Kudlvasr <mkudlvasr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 19:07:38 +0200
Hi all,

I've pushed a new ui for roles management. I think it works much better this
way, but there is still room for improvement. Please test.

Unresolved issues:
- validation of inputs
- change behaviour, if user does not have write permission
- add a flag to each role, which indicates whether the role is displayed for
permission/user assignment. This is to prevent running out of space in case
there are too many roles. But there is no reason to have more than 4-5 roles.
- shortcuts of permissions. Ideas are welcome.
- toggle permission descriptions display

Also have a look at the simple breadcrumbs in /roles/manage_roles (link to
index made from a part of the headline). I would like if all webyast behaved
this way (yes the link is different font size now). Please comment on this.

Cheers,
Martin