Re: [yast-devel] OpenDS & Yast2
  • From: Ralf Haferkamp <rhafer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:48:30 +0200
Hi,

Am Mittwoch 26 Mai 2010, 17:00:06 schrieb Ralf Haferkamp:
John,

[..]
Unfortuntely I don't have an OpenDS instance running here to test that
myself. But I'd suggest you create bugreport with the OpenDS people.
Make sure you test with the latest release, probably this has already
been fixed.
Meanwhile I was able to test it myself using a OpenDS 2.2 in opensolaris.
And for me everything works as expected (using the schema file you sent
me). So either you have the wrong schema loaded our are using a buggy
OpenDS release.

--
regards,
Ralf