Re: [yast-devel] old plugins rotting in git
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 12:28:50 +0200
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 04:57:25PM +0200, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Martin Kudlvasr write:
how do you feel about actually removing the plugins, which we don't use,
from
git? There is nothing lost, we can always checkout the old version. I
think,
that custom_services, security, samba_server, language, systemtime are hot
candidates.

Hi, I agree, except systemtime. It should not be there already. If
you have there something I think it is just mess. I plan do it
after release of SP1

No, let's remove them before that, otherwise they will pollute the
maintenance branch.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner