[yast-devel] WebYaST WS
Hello all,

I've recently starting looking into WebYaST for the first time. Looks
really cool, and I'm eager to integrate a GUI with the WebYaST web
services. However, I've noticed many bugs in the currently release
(/packages has fatal errors, /services.json returns XML, and more..).
I've noticed mentions of new betas being released, are these publicly
available yet? If so, I'd be happy to test. Also, is there a bug
tracking app for this project? I didn't find it immediately.

Thanks!
David

PS: The subscribe e-mail address for this list on page
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web is wrong (typo: second '-' should be
'+').