Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: controlpanel design changes
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:54:50 +0200
Klaus Kaempf write:
* Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx> [May 06. 2010 08:53]:

The control center itself looks good, I only see the change of system
action
button. I thought about 2 issues, not related to your commits:

- how are the plugins in control panel sorted? Are they?

No, they are not :-(

The original design was to show one row of 'most recently used'
plugins, hence the 'show all' link.

Going this way is also backed by product management who want WebYaST
UI be based on a 'typical netbook resolution' of 1024x768

But thats clearly post-SP1.

- we should remove that 'show all' link, as we are currently showing all
plugins anyway

Yes, agreed.

As I already reply few weeks ago, I think that we should replace our current
look of control panel by "show all", because
1) it is sorted
2) it is separated to logical groups (OK, there is place for improvements)
Josef

Klaus
---

Josef Reidinger