Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: controlpanel design changes
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:57:38 +0200
* Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx> [May 06. 2010 08:53]:

The control center itself looks good, I only see the change of system action
button. I thought about 2 issues, not related to your commits:

- how are the plugins in control panel sorted? Are they?

No, they are not :-(

The original design was to show one row of 'most recently used'
plugins, hence the 'show all' link.

Going this way is also backed by product management who want WebYaST
UI be based on a 'typical netbook resolution' of 1024x768

But thats clearly post-SP1.

- we should remove that 'show all' link, as we are currently showing all
plugins anyway

Yes, agreed.

Klaus
---