Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: controlpanel design changes
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:53:52 +0200
On Wednesday 05 of May 2010 20:19:48 Martin Kudlvasr wrote:
Hi all,

I've been making a lot of design changes today. Most important:
- system actions
- resizeable layout (all plugins affected and have to be submitted)

There was also a lot of smaller changes. Although I tested in all 3
browsers (chromium, firefox, ie8), I could have missed something. Please
test and report.

Martin

The control center itself looks good, I only see the change of system action
button. I thought about 2 issues, not related to your commits:

- how are the plugins in control panel sorted? Are they?

- we should remove that 'show all' link, as we are currently showing all
plugins anyway

Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960