[yast-devel] CollectionResourceTests
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 08:59:16 +0200
Hi,

my test coverage was bad also because the module PluginBasicTests
(which is otherwise great) assumes you have a single resource, not a
collection.

So I have added CollectionResourceTests and used it in the network
plugin.
http://gitorious.org/opensuse/yast-rest-service/blobs/master/webservice/test/plugin_basic_tests.rb#line117

I hope that you find it useful too. I have tried it on the roles
plugin and it has already discovered that the controllers do not
verify the existence of the passed ID (which is marked as a fixme in
a comment ;-) . So now you know how I found the bad indentation.)
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner

  • No further messages