Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: users "confirm password" validation
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:56:25 +0200
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:22:20AM +0200, Michal Zugec wrote:
I found strange behavior of $SUBJ field validation.
It works as expected in Chromium and Internet Explorer but something
strange is with Firefox.
So validation should be triggered by "onkeyup" event. But it doesn't
work without any js error message.
Very similar code is in administration plugin and it works. Only
difference is that users has several forms.
I'll appreciate any help ;-)

I have looked at it with Miso. It did not work because there were
multiple users in the page and their password fields had the same
HTML IDs. So the validation did work, just on the wrong pair of
passwords ;-)
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner