Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: users/groups management
  • From: Martin Kudlvasr <mkudlvasr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:08:28 +0200
On Monday 26 April 2010 12:06:12 Klaus Kaempf wrote:

The second selects a single group - after he clicks his desired choice,
confirmation is no longer necessary, so the dialog exits. Maybe there can
be a single cancel button at the bottom.

This violates the principle of least surprise. I'd recommend to either
make both dialogs consistent (cancel link + ok button) or change the
second one to a combobox.

Yes, of course there should be a combobox. I was blinded by remaking the
previous select-one dialog.