Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: users/groups management
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:07:57 +0200
* Michal Zugec <mzugec@xxxxxxx> [Apr 21. 2010 10:00]:
Hi!
I'd like to ask you to look at "repository like" users&groups dialogs
and give me your opinions.

Now I finally managed to get this running locally ;-)

First of all, I like it !

A couple of remarks though

- there should be a 'delete' button
- a 'cancel' link is missing besised the 'save' button
- 'manage groups' and 'select default group' should be links
- the 'manage groups' and 'select default group' popups are not
consistent. The first has 'cancel/ok' at the bottom while the
latter only has a 'close window' icon in the upper right corner

Klaus
---