Re: [yast-devel] About catching exceptions
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:06:56 +0200
* Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx> [Apr 22. 2010 15:25]:

I try to simulate it now and it works as expected. Show red flash with report
of insufficient permissions.

Right, I read "Permission to allow
org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.users.groupsget
is not available for user yastws"

Funny thing is that
sudo polkit-auth --user yastws --grant
org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.users.groupsget
fails with
polkit-auth: AuthorizationAlreadyExists: An authorization for uid 423 for the
action org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.users.groupsget with constraint ''
already exists

So we still have a policykit problem hidden somewhere ?!

I check rest-service code of groups and I find different code when
DBus::Error occure so I report it.

I fixed GroupsController and ApplicationController meanwhile to catch
and report DBus::Error once.

But I cannot find why your problem is not at least logged.

Yeah, thats actually the core of bnc#598794

Klaus
---