Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: users/groups management
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:16:47 +0200
Jiří Suchomel write:
On Wednesday 21 of April 2010 10:00:46 Michal Zugec wrote:
Hi!
I'd like to ask you to look at "repository like" users&groups dialogs
and give me your opinions.
It's not merged into master yet, so webclient part you'll find in
"users-gagarin3" branch.
What's missing is groups/members selection (popup) dialog - mkudlvasr is
working on it.
Thank you for your feedback!

Visually, it's nice, I like that list section where you can see the details
about all users without opening a new dialog. It's good it is consistent with
other list-like modules (repository, services).

The technical disadvantage may be that you have to read all of the data of
all
users just for showing the list, so in case of more users, it can be slower.
I think we can live with it.

I this become problem we can load it via ajax. so it decrease load time, but
only if this solution is unacceptable.

There are some bugs, though - entering them directly into bugzilla.

Jiri

--
Josef Reidinger
YaST team