Re: [yast-devel] WebYaST: users/groups management
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:58:13 +0200
On Wednesday 21 of April 2010 10:00:46 Michal Zugec wrote:
Hi!
I'd like to ask you to look at "repository like" users&groups dialogs
and give me your opinions.
It's not merged into master yet, so webclient part you'll find in
"users-gagarin3" branch.
What's missing is groups/members selection (popup) dialog - mkudlvasr is
working on it.
Thank you for your feedback!

Visually, it's nice, I like that list section where you can see the details
about all users without opening a new dialog. It's good it is consistent with
other list-like modules (repository, services).

The technical disadvantage may be that you have to read all of the data of all
users just for showing the list, so in case of more users, it can be slower.
I think we can live with it.

There are some bugs, though - entering them directly into bugzilla.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960