[yast-devel] WebYaST - enabled tests in RPM build
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:20:09 +0200

Hi all,

I have enabled tests during RPM build (in both service and client).
(See bnc#594343 for details.)

That means you have take care of the tests in your package, a failing test
means that
the package cannot be built.

Check the current status in OBS using this link:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=YaST%3AWeb

The tests are packaged into separate *-testsuite subpackages.
You also need new 'rubygem-webyast-rake-tasks' package for submitting a package.
('rake package' now includes test/ subdirectory in www.tar.bz2 file.)
Install it from OBS or from GIT directly.

The changes have not been submitted to SLE11-SP1 yet because some packages are
failing now. (I'll send a separate mail about that...)

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer