Re: [yast-devel] Common WebYaST RPM macros?
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:44:30 +0200
On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 10:39:24AM +0200, Ladislav Slezak wrote:
I'm working on bug #594343 - "Enable testsuite during build for all
architectures",
this feature needs some additional code in .spec files.
[...]
Another (IMO better) solution is to put the macros to
rubygem-webyast-rake-tasks
package. It's currently needed only for WS packages, for UI plugins it would
add a
new dependency. But the tasks package is small and requires just rubygem and
rake
which are already needed so I think it's OK.

Sounds good.
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner