[yast-devel] Re: Progress
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 14:25:36 +0200
others; e.g. a weekly list of fixed bugs? suggestions welcome by end of
today

My suggestion:
It must be automatic and it must be linked with bugzilla. So I suggest to
force write bnc#<number> to commits and post automatic mail each week list of
fixed bugs. If we want only released bugs, then I suggest to grep changes
file where should be also bnc#<number> mentioned and send mail with these
bugs numbers

We already do produce a list of fixed bugs, in the aggregate
change logs:
http://w3.suse.de/~mvidner/webyast-appliance/ChangeLog-RC2
http://w3.suse.de/~mvidner/webyast-appliance/daily/2010-04-09/ChangeLog

Scrum? http://retro.opensuse.org/ ? ( http://retrospectiva.org/ )