Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - adapting summary and description
  • From: Jiří Suchomel <jsuchome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:45:53 +0200

Shouldn't we rather use WebYaST instead of Webyast?

People will be confused and I think we learned from the change of SuSE to
SUSE and to openSUSE that it will take years until they get it right.
Even if acronym meaning of YaST is not used any more, the name itself is
well known as is the way how it is written.

It will take lesser time to learn webyast then WebYaST, although second is
right. Life is much easier without syncing presses to shift key with the
rest in order to type WebYaST.

I believe you, but for other users it will be different and together it would
cause a mess.

I've changed it back to WebYaST in git.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

Lihovarská 1060/12 tel: +420 284 028 960