Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - adapting summary and description
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:29:34 -0500
Shouldn't we rather use WebYaST instead of Webyast?

People will be confused and I think we learned from the change of SuSE to
SUSE and to openSUSE that it will take years until they get it right. Even
if acronym meaning of YaST is not used any more, the name itself is well
known as is the way how it is written.

It will take lesser time to learn webyast then WebYaST, although second is
right. Life is much easier without syncing presses to shift key with the rest
in order to type WebYaST.

--
Regards Rajko,