[yast-devel] Webyast in hudson resurrected
  • From: Josef Reidinger <jreidinger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 17:41:24 +0100
Hi,
I found where is problem that cause problems of hudson during webyast tasks. So
now I enable again building.
So fresh doc is again generated and also test is executed.
Please look what cause fail of test and try to fix it ASAP, so we have green
hudson which should help us watching test suite condition.

JFYI problem is that our top level Rakefile run for each directory in plugins
rake <task> but if directory doesn't contain Rakefile (like if it contain only
garbage after plugin rename) rake search for rakefile in upper directory so it
cause endless loop.

Josef

--
Josef Reidinger