[yast-devel] WebYaST tutorial review finished
  • From: Jiri Srain <jsrain@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:13:32 +0100
Hi!

I finished the review of the WebYaST development tutorial, which is available
at http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Web/Development/Tutorial . It should be up-to-
date and it should be possible to crete a new WebYaST module following this
tutorial.

If you find any issues in the document (I don't claim that it is perfect, also
it may be just that something is not clear from reading it), please, either
report them to me via bzilla or fix them - it's a wiki :-)

Jiri

--
Regards,

Jiri Srain