Re: [yast-devel] Webyast - How to show details in flash object
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:34:04 +0100
On Monday 22 February 2010 15:15:45 Ladislav Slezak wrote:
On 22.2.2010 11:30, Josef Reidinger wrote:
Hi, we sometime need to show details in flash message. Especially in
error. Definition of details is that it should be something which can be
hide/show. Question is how to do it.
I see two ways: 1) special mark which separate message from details. This
mark is then replaced by code we want. example: flash[:error] = "You
don't have enough permissions to run this module. Contact administrator
if you need it. ===DETAILS=== User #{user} doesn't have permission
#{permission}."

IIRC flash doesn't limit the type of the messages,
we could use e.g. flash[:error_details] for details.

What if you have multiple errors to report? :-)

The helper used for exceptions handles that case

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™