[yast-devel] html validation
  • From: "Duncan Mac-Vicar Prett" <dmacvicar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:49:22 +0100

I have committed a Rack Middleware to validate the current page. If it does
not, it shows a standard webyast error with the problems.

It is by default in the development environment, but only if you have rubygem-
tidy installed, if not it is disabled.

Mandatory screenshot:
http://www.suse.de/~dmacvicar//screenshots/webyast/webyast-html-
validator-1.png

In the future, as it is based on another code from another application, I
would like to extract it back from WebYaST into its own rack component, so
that we can share it with other projects. Add different validators support,
highlight of elements, etc.

Now, you can start looking at the repositories and services page to see the
validation errors :-)

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Novell® Making IT Work As One™