[yast-devel] WebYaST initialization got stuck with error: Permission org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.administrator.read is not granted for user root
  • From: "Hai Shi" <HShi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:11:06 -0700
Hi,
I am working on include WebYaST in the appliance. I followed the WebYaST
vendor's guide:
http://www.novell.com/documentation/webyast/book_webyast_vendor/?page=/documentation/webyast/book_webyast_vendor/data/cha_webyast_vendor_overview.html

WebYaST initialization got stuck after accepting the license with error:
Permission org.opensuse.yast.modules.yapi.administrator.read is not granted for
user root

The appliance is vmware image and has 2G memory. I used SUSE Sudio Online to
build the appliance.

Thanks,
Hai