Re: [yast-devel] How to organize the WebYaST 'control center'
  • From: Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:27:00 +0100 (CET)

Hello

On Feb 12 10:32 Ji?í Suchomel wrote (shortened):
Klaus Kaempf write:
That's a cool way to organize the module icons:
http://razorjack.net/quicksand/
(Click on 'Filter by' and 'Sort by' buttons)
... I do not find it that cool. It might impress user for the
first time, but next time it will be boring.

I found it boring already for the first time
<yawn>one more useless animated triviality</yawn>.

I wonder how it scales when there are hundreds of icons
(the "Everything" selection might become huge).

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
AG Nuernberg, HRB 16746, GF: Markus Rex
< Previous Next >