[yast-devel] Re: Help needed on how to run shell script as "root" in WebYaST webservice
  • From: Klaus Kaempf <kkaempf@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:37:21 +0100
Hi WebYaSTies,

YaST/Web/Development/Tutorial on the openSUSE Wiki is outdated (I just
created bnc#579012 to get this fixed) to get this question answered

* Hai Shi <HShi@xxxxxxxxxx> [Feb 11. 2010 03:22]:

Do you have any document that I can follow to achieve this: running a shell
script as "root" in WebYaST webservice?

Maybe its a good idea to create a set of 'common' D-Bus services for
such scenarios ?

Klaus
---