[yast-devel] Repackage check-create-certificate.pl?
  • From: "Tim Serong" <tserong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 02:35:24 -0700
Hi All,

I have a need for check-create-certificate.pl outside of WebYaST.
Now, I can just grab a copy from the git repo and package it up
separately as part of the project I'm working on (but *not*
installed to /usr/sbin, to avoid conflicts in case WebYaST is
also installed)... But it'd be nice to avoid this duplication if
possible. Is there any scope for moving this script to some
common base package? In particular, to some common base package
that's available on SLES, in addition to openSUSE?

Regards,

Tim

--
Tim Serong <tserong@xxxxxxxxxx>