[yast-devel] YaST hackers on Twitter
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:24:54 +0100
YaST hackers & friends,

From today on, we're on Twitter with YaSTie The Aardvark as our mascot. What
does it mean?

* Follow "YaSTees" if you want to learn about the latest and the greatest news
in YaST development (i.e. new features, the most annoying bugs,...)

* If you have any (YaST-hacking-related) news worth mentioning [1] -
typically a shiny new feature, an interesting tutorial on your blog, ... -
please let me know, so I can post a tweet.

Now finally the URL: https://twitter.com/yastees

fB.

[1] a NFSv4 support in libstorage/partitioner is an example of such news :)
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova
\\\\\\\__o YaST developer