[yast-devel] WebYaST - Repository manager
  • From: Ladislav Slezak <lslezak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:51:07 +0100

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Repository manager feature.

I found that PackageKit doesn't support all needed
actions for this feature:

Only alias, name, status (enabled/disabled) can be read,
AFAIK there is no way to read url, keep_packages, autorefresh and priority
attributes.

Similar problem is with writing, only status, priority and autorefresh can be
changed.

It seems that we need to enhance PackageKit and libzypp-backend, or have
I overlooked something?

Or should we use another backend in the Repository manager (e.g. pkg-bindings)?

--

Best Regards

Ladislav Slez√°k
Yast Developer